Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ali Zafar looks at longer innings in Bollywood


Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar, who shot to fame with `Tere Bin Laden`, says the film was a stepping stone for him and he is looking forward to a longer innings in Bollywood and aspires to do two-three films a year.
“I am very comfortable in Bollywood now. I am looking for a longer innings in Bollywood. I am looking forward for my journey in this industry. I would do two-three films a year,” Zafar told in an interview.
“Tere Bin Laden` was a stepping stone for me in Bollywood. I feel I am lucky and blessed to be accepted and
loved by the people and film fraternity here. Since my first film has done well, people have some expectations from me. I don`t want to disappoint them and would do my best.”
The 30-year-old actor would be seen next in Aditya Chopra`s `Mere Brother Ki Dulhan` which also stars Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif.

No comments:

Post a Comment