Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Aamir Khan clears the air around Ferrari Ki Sawari



Buzz is that Vidhu Vinod Chopra had first offered Aamir Khan his film Ferrari Ki Sawari.

Aamir clarifies, "Ferrari Ki Sawari has been offered to my dear friend Sharman Joshi. He  is a fantastic actor and he will do a mind-blowing job. The moment I heard he was being considered for the part, I refused to hear the script  after that." That's high praise indeed.

Abhishek Bachchan finally puts all rumours that he's asked Aditya Chopra to increase his role in Dhoom 3, to rest. Abhishek, says, "Dhoom 3, is being scripted. Whenever Adi is ready to make the film and has decided on the director, he will ask for time. It is a series with which Uday and I have been associated from the word go. You really can't see Dhoom without Jai and Ali. Regardless of who else is in the film. When Adi is happy with it he will announce it. And I haven't told him to increase my role or anything like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment