Friday, December 10, 2010

Johnny Depp mourns the loss of 'Sexiest Man Alive' title



Hollywood heartthrob Johnny Depp says he feels "emasculated" by actor Ryan Reynolds ever since he beat him to clinch the 'Sexiest Man Alive' title.

The Pirates of the Caribbean star was awarded the title by People magazine in year 2009 and 2003 but was later dethroned  by the younger Hollywood hunk this year, MTV News reported.

The 47-year-old actor insists he is still trying to get over his defeat.

"I feel emasculated. I feel like I've been beaten down like some horrible . you know, like some pathetic harp seal. But, I mean, that's how it goes, isn't it?," he quipped.

Meanwhile, Depp who recently finished filming Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides has no plans to reclaim the honour for a third time.

"I think I can work my way forward, but will I try for it again? No. I worked so hard to gain that title," he said.

Reynolds, 34, was named the 'Sexiest Man Alive' by People in November but insisted that he had to face a lot of ridicule from his friends, family and wife Scarlett Johansson.

No comments:

Post a Comment