Friday, December 31, 2010

Johnny Depp loves quirky roles



Johnny Depp is famous for his love for quirky roles and with the Tourist doing badly at the box office, the Hollywood star admits that he is better off playing eccentric characters.

Depp has popularised quirky characters like Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean, Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland and Edward Scissorhands in his movies.

And the 47-year-old star says he loves hiding behind wigs and make-up in his movies, the Daily Express reported.

"Captain Jack is always going to be a part of me," he says, adding that he is not in the mood to hang up his bandana and eyeliner just yet.

"I like going back to him and seeing what we can cook up. It's tougher to play someone like my character in The Tourist. I have the most fun when I can hide behind wigs or hats or make-up," said Depp.

No comments:

Post a Comment