Friday, November 5, 2010

Meet 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' hot-headed Katrina Kaif



Katrina Kaif has just embarked on her most different acting assignment to date. The Yashraj Film which she signed while working in Spain with Zoya Akhtar would require her to go into intense preparation. Apparently the girl in debutant director Ali Abbas Zafar's film is so volatile and unpredictable the character is completely contrary to every personality trait in Katrina.

In the film with Imran Khan and singer Ali Zafar Katrina plays the craziest zaniest most stubborn and self-opinionated character of her career. And for that she needed special preparation.

According to producer Aditya Chopra's brief Katrina would have to play the temperamental girl after much preparation. Known to be well-behaved and gentle in
person, Katrina plays a talkative ill-tempered busybody.

Says Katrina, “All I can say about my role is this girl is quite a number, The closest I came to playing something so challenging was in Namaste London and that was a cakewalk compared with this. The girl in Ali's film is… something else. I have to go completely outside myself to play her. Whom am I observing to play the role? I am not telling.”

No comments:

Post a Comment