Monday, November 22, 2010

Lara excited about her super-sophisticated role in Don 2





Bollywood actress Lara Dutta, is excited about playing an ultra sophisticated "mystery miss" in Farhan Akhtar directed sequel, Don 2.

"I have come back from the shooting for Don 2 in Berlin and it has been fantastic so far. My role is super sophisticated and glamorous," Lara told PTI, without divulging further details about her character.

Directed by Farhan Akhtar, Don 2 - The Chase Continues, an action thriller, is the sequel to the 2006 hit Don - The Chase Begins Again, which itself was a remake of the 1978 film Don.

"Farhan is a young and talented director. I always look forward to working with Shah Rukh," Lara said.

The film stars Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Boman Irani, Om Puri, Kunal Kapoor. Hrithik Roshan, will be seen doing a cameo appearance in the film.

The film hit cinema houses on December 23, next year.

The former Miss Universe, who turns producer with Chalo Dilli, a comic satire, is thrilled about the new development.

"I move onto my first home production Chalo Dilli, which is a light-hearted satire with Vinay Pathak in Jaipur under my production house called Bheegi Basanti. This is really exciting time for me and I would ensure I do not get stressed during my first film," Lara said.

No comments:

Post a Comment