Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Katy Perry vows to keep her sexy stage act



Pop star Katy Perry has no plans to mellow down her provocative performances post her marriage to comedian Russell Brand.

The I Kissed A Girl hitmaker who married the British funnyman in India after a whirlwind romance, insisted she is looking forward to start a family but won't give up her sexy stage act at any cost, Contactmusic reported.

"Being married feels lovely. I want to have children and start a family. When you find your husband some people might slow down. But I'm still young. I have a lot of energy and individual goals to reach. I'm very independent, like a cat.

"People tell me, 'Oh, you're gonna be boring now you're married'. I say, 'Look at Beyonce!' She's married to Jay-Z. She's so sexy but she's a married woman. She absolutely rocks it. I won't be less sexy or provocative," said Perry.

The 26-year-old singer insisted she is generally a "good girl" but is well aware of her sex appeal and likes to use it to "tease" men.

"I'm a good girl because I believe in love, integrity and respect. I'm a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards.I admit I don't feel sexy all the time, especially when I've just woken up," she added.


No comments:

Post a Comment