Saturday, November 13, 2010

"I'm sorry," Keating apologises to wife for cheating



Boyzone star Ronan Keating has made a public apology to wife Yvonne for cheating on her with a back-up dancer.

The singer, who is desperate to save his 12-year-old marriage, apologised for the "mistakes" and said he had been in a "dark place" when he had the affair with 26-year-old back-up dancer Francine Cornell, the Daily Mail reported.

Keating, who separated from Yvonne in May after the affair became public, chose the sleeve notes of his new album Duet to pay tribute to her.

The 33-year-old singer wrote of his wife: "You are the most incredible, inspirational woman I have ever met. For the mistakes I have made in my life, I am sorry. Guess you have to go there to come back. It was a dark place and you were the light to bring me back. I love you."

Keating had build an image of a family man but his affair which became public after his wife separated, shocked the showbiz world. Yvonne reportedly came to know about it after she found text messages from Cornell on the singer's phone.

The singer, who has three children --Jack, 11, nine-year-old Marie and Ali, five -- has been battling since then to be reconciled with Yvonne and it seems that the former model has forgiven him.

No comments:

Post a Comment