Thursday, November 4, 2010

How Priyanaka, Kangna and Bips will celebrate Diwali


How Priyanaka, Kangna and Bips will celebrate DiwaliBollywood celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar are all set to light up Diwali this Friday with loved ones.

Here is what some B-Town residents have to say about their plans:

Priyanka Chopra: Thinking I'll head to London. I have family there and may just be a fun holiday.

Amitabh Bachchan: My father's marked verse on the Ramayana shall be read, a gentle prayer shall go up for all, from all; sweets and bonuses shall be disbursed to staff by members of the family.

There are now preparations on for Diwali, the lights for the house are being put up. The simple single toned white-yellow lights will be put all over the boundary and ceiling of the house and once up shall be switched on at that historic moment when we shall finish our Diwali puja and light the first lamp.

Ajay Devgn: I celebrate Diwali in a very simple way with family. We do puja at home. The whole family comes together on that occasion and
I'll celebrate it just like every year.

Karan Johar: I will celebrate Diwali with my mother.

Dia Mirza: I'll be with my family and then Shilpa (Shetty) and Raj (Kundra) have called me to their place in Mumbai, so I'll go there to celebrate the festival.

Kangana Ranaut: Like everyone else, even I'll celebrate Diwali with my family.

Kunal Khemu: I love the festival of Diwali. I will celebrate it with family and friends. I also hope that everyone celebrates a safe Diwali and be careful.

Fardeen Khan: I will meet friends and be with my family.

Ranvir Shorey: This Diwali, let's put up a warm welcome for the leader of the 'free' world. And show we don't blow ourselves up, even if it's Diwali.

Prachi Desai: I have no specific Diwali plans. I'm going to miss my sister this Diwali because she is studying in Australia, but I will spend it with my friends. In fact, this will be the first time that I won't be shooting on Diwali day so I'll have a good holiday this year during the festive season.

While the majority of the tinsel town newsmakers have chosen to spend time with their family and friends, there are those who will be busy with work.

Hrithik Roshan: I have no idea, I am much too busy with work.

Bipasha Basu: I did go shopping for candles and diyas for my house and for John (Abraham). But I am upset that I won't be in India on the festival. I will be in Brisbane for the initial rehearsals of "Singularity" (her first international project). I am a very occasion-oriented girl and I like being home during festivals.

Neetu Chandra: I won't be celebrating Diwali as I lost my father this year. But I wish everyone a prosperous new year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment