Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Emma Watson enjoying freedom post Harry Potter





Hollywood actress Emma Watson is enjoying a new found freedom after completing Harry Potter films and the actress says she relishes waking up late in the morning.

Watson, who shot to overnight fame playing Hermoine Granger in the 'Harry Potter' series is currently studying at Brown University and has found the first few months of academia "liberating" as compared to the gruelling schedules while filming the wizard franchise, Contactmusic reported.

"It was so liberating. I'd be smiling to myself and friends would say, 'Emma, what's wrong?' and I'd say, 'I'm just happy'. I take pleasure in the smallest thinks. Like, I'm going to wake up at 10 o'clock if I want to. Or, I'm going to eat a sandwich now.

"I have such a structure when I'm working on Potter. I get told what time I gets picked up. I get told what time I can eat, when I have time to go to the bathroom. Every single second of my day is not in my power," said the actress.

Meanwhile, the 20-year-old actress insisted that filming some of the arduous outdoor scenes for the latest Harry Potter movie was a "horrible" experience. "I hate to sound whiny, but it's horrible. This has definitely been the most intense, gruelling period of film-making I have ever done," she added.



No comments:

Post a Comment