Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eminem too famous to go out on dates



Rapper Eminem has revealed he doesn't go out on dates because he is too famous and finds it difficult to trust people.

The hip-hop superstar, who has been single since splitting from wife Kimberley Scott, wants to be in a relationship but struggles to meet people because of his celebrity status, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

Asked if he goes out for dates, he said: "Not really. As far as going out, like dinner and a movie - I just can't. Going out in public is just too crazy. I mean, I'd like to be in a relationship again someday. Who doesn't? It's just hard to meet new people, in my position."

It isn't just fame which prevents Eminem from finding love, the "Slim Shady" rapper admitted he finds it difficult to trust new people.

The star, whose real name is Marshall Mathers III said: "I have trust issues. With women, friends, whatever. You always wonder what their real motives are. I've got a small circle of friends, and it's a lot of the same friends I've known forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment