Friday, November 12, 2010

Dolly's hubby doesn't watch Bigg Boss



Dolly Bindra may be creating a ruckus on Bigg Boss, high-pitched voice et al, but her hubby Kaizaad Kermani claims he doesn't watch the reality show!

"I have barely seen it and prefer to keep myself away from all this. But I do get updates from people and via email about the happenings.

Of late, I have been spending a lot of time in Malaysia," says Kaizad who runs a Bollywood event management company, Starz &Showz.

He states that he knows the show's host Salman extremely well for a decade now. And Dolly calls him Bhai like those close to him do. "If I need to know anything about the show, I just call Salman," he says.

According to him Bigg Boss is a game and like any game, which you play for money, the stakes are high and you have to go all out. "The contestants are playing for money and so is Dolly."

When his actress wife was approached for the show, he had no reservations. "It was her decision to be part of it.

And I knew what to expect. I have seen the international versions like Big Brother so I was familiar with the format.

About the doings of the housemates he says, "That is expected. They have been selected because of a certain reason their reputation. Except for the wrestler The Great Khali, all the rest have one and they have to maintain it."

Personal attacks are all part of the game. "If you keep 10-12 people in a small space with no stepping out, what can you expect?. Even in Big Brother, the happenings get really ugly."

Those who know Dolly off-screen know that she is full of life with a bindaas attitude. Her extrovert nature with a care-a-damn attitude gels well with the show's format.

No comments:

Post a Comment