Thursday, October 14, 2010

Soha Ali Khan is having bad dreams


Soha Ali Khan is having bad dreams8 am: So I have this frequent dream in which no matter where I am or what I'm doing, all my teeth fall out. I can almost taste the blood, feel bits of teeth...yup, pretty gross! Not sure what it means but in tarot, the bad cards usually mean something good so I'm optimistic..

9.30 am: On set. I settle down with a cup of coffee bought from a nearby store and a newspaper. Five minutes later, I can't get through either!

10.15 am: Here we go, first scene of Chemistry. Lots of lines, lots of attitude... hope I get it right!

2 pm: Lunch. Squeeze in two telephonic interviews on the release of Life Goes On in London in November. Going there to promote the film with Amma in two weeks! Can't wait!

5.30 pm: Meeting with producer of soon-to-be-announced next film. Requires a lot of prep work and is definitely out of my comfort zone. Hate multi-tasking but no option. Set up a schedule for workshops.

7.15 pm: Pack up! Shoot went well. Am enjoying exploring my comic side :-) Should go to the gym but I have no energy. The second I decide to skip it, I feel alive!!

9.30 pm: Time for dinner, my favourite meal of the day: murgh massalam, baingan ka bharta... ok ok I lie. It's good ol' tandoori chicken and daal again! Play with Masti (Kunal s beagle). She's adorable and gives true, unconditional love. Can't help but feel happiness around her... and him too!

12.55 am: In moments of unbearable strain, I like to eat a quarter kilo of gelato. There's something about the unadulterated pleasure of lightly whipped chocolate that makes the world a better place to live in. On that note...zzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment