Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shreyas stepped on Soha's foot five times


Shreyas stepped on Soha`s foot five times7 am: What! Again? Body aches from jumping about in the scorching sun yesterday. I long for the days of yore when princesses were woken with foot rubs by jasmine-scented handmaidens...I was so born in the wrong century!

8 am: En route to location: Powai. My right foot is bruised from where Shreyas accidentally stepped on it five times, accidentally, but five times?! My fault, though can never stick to my mark when dancing!

10 am: Breakfast muesli (plain, without milk), coffee and an apple. At least we're indoors today. Its a romcom. My character description? A mix between Dev Anand saab and Charlie Chaplin - I kid you not! Guess that explains the vibrant look today.

2 pm: Scoffing down lunch as the magician has arrived to teach me some magic tricks for the film! And I have to do a crash course in riding a Scooty is now a good time to tell the director I've never even ridden a bicycle?!

4.15 pm: I am convinced that I am a dancer trapped in the body of a tree.

6 pm: Pack up! I've got my Jack Johnson CD to see me through the worst of rush hour traffic.

8.30 pm: Dinner with friends. Best way to wind down great food and great conversation. Have a lot to be grateful for... remind myself I should pray more.

12.30 am: At home, in bed, watching mindless TV and zoning out... so many reality shows... reality TV is an odd one for me. There's something wrong about being an actor and sitting at home watching members of the public on TV... must sleep before I get hungry again. What is it about the night I love so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment