Monday, October 11, 2010

Priyanka wants family time


Priyanka wants family timeWill take her parents along to Berlin for Don 2 shoot Priyanka Chopra who barely spends any time with her parents in Mumbai, thanks to her busy schedule, will now take them along to Berlin for the shooting of Don 2.

The problem is they might freak out on seeing their laadli beti perform dangerous stunts with Shah Rukh Khan. "Yeah, but I'd rather risk their concern than lose the opportunity to have them around," says PC.

Happy I'm busy

The actress was meant to spend time with her parents and also practise her stunts for Don 2 before leaving for Berlin. Now, those two things will happen on location.

The extra week of promotion required for her new film Anjaana Anjaani (as the film was pushed) has taken its toll on her plans.

But she isn't complaining. "No-one can foresee these things. Ranbir and I had to give up the time we had set aside for our families for added promotion.

It's all part of the game. But yes, I do regret that lost that precious time with my parents that I had planned well in advance. But I don't think I'd want it any other way. My folks are happy to see me busy."

On the run

She jokes about a similarity she sees between Anjaana Anjaani and Don 2, "One required me to be on the run. The other requires me to run as fast as SRK."

After her physically exhausting schedules last year (she was even in hospital) PC's parents are naturally worried about the amount of time she spends working, "But what to do? I can't act like this chui-mui (fragile person) who cracks under pressure.

Nobody forces me to do any of these physically and emotionally exhausting jobs. I enjoy them. I need to keep pushing myself further with every role. And my parents would just have to understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment