Monday, October 25, 2010

Katrina says still is Salman’s friend



Katrina says still is Salman’s friend MUMBAI: Katrina Kaif might have been mum on Salman while they were dating, but now that the couple has gone separate ways she is coming out with all kinds of clarifications about their relationship. The stunner has refuted all reports that Salman chose to cast Sonakshi and not her in ‘Dabangg’.

In fact, if reports are to be believed, then Kat was the first choice for the super-hit but she turned it down as she felt she wouldn’t be able to do justice to the role.

Being her modest self, Katrina refused to confirm these reports, but told a news daily, "It is unfair to talk about a professional offer because someone else is finalised for it. Salman and I had a disaster in our last romantic film Yuvraaj. We had mutually decided then that when we do our next film, it has to be something different. Not a routine love story."

Talking about their relationship after the much hyped split, Katrina maintained that she is still very close to Salman and often takes career advices from him. "Salman and I talk or message each other at least once a day. He is my 4 am friend. When I was hospitalised, Salman was very much around. If I`m missing for something important that Salman has organised, there has to be a solid reason for it. Like at this blood donation drive he organised in Mumbai when I had been diagonised with a blood condition myself and advised against giving blood,” Katrina said,

As for her presence at the Being Human show, she added, “When he had the Being Human show at fashion week, I flew in for a day from Chandigarh. Likewise, I know that if there is a script that both of us feel suits us the best, we will do the film without an issue."

No comments:

Post a Comment