Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am amazed by my own resolve to gym: Soha


I am amazed by my own resolve to gym: Soha6 am: (Truly) The alarm rings it's still dark outside. Can hear hair and make-up team setting up. 8 am is call time. First day of shoot for 'Chemistry'.

6.15 am: Am having trouble getting out of bed. Can't take anything seriously.

7 am: Am late. Must dash, gulp down my Safi (yucky but good for you), no time for breakfast.

10 am: Song sequence in Ballard Pier. Its hot, hot, hot out here... have just been told it's 10/10/10 today and the first shot was canned at 10am. Gotta be good, right?

2.20 pm: Official lunch break. But I've been up since 6 (okay 7) and have polished off two meals already... boiled eggs and wholewheat toast with coffee and fresh home-made chicken salad and now am going to tuck into some Indigo Deli grilled rawas and sauteed veggies. Hey, I'm sweating blood here; don't judge me!

6 pm: Pack-up! Yay! Day one down. Only 45 more to go...

6.30 pm: I love Mumbai on a Sunday, speeding along home.

7.30 pm: Off to the gym; am amazed by my own resolve... 10 minutes on the cross trainer, 20 minutes chatting with all and sundry... on with the dreaded leg workout.

9 pm: My favourite meal - tandoori chicken, yellow daal. I can eat this every day, most days I do.

11 pm: I should learn my lines for tomorrow, I should sleep early...just one episode of 'Midsomer Murders' I promise myself

1 am: Three episodes later...I'm going to have trouble waking up in the morning! Zzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment