Sunday, October 31, 2010

How Aamir broke ice with Kareena


How Aamir broke ice with KareenaAamir Ali is a huge Kareena Kapoor fan. Naturally, when he got a chance to work with her in a commercial, the TV actor was ecstatic.

"I think she's drop-dead gorgeous and immensely talented", he says. The ad has him flirting with Bebo, who plays his girlfriend.

Shot by Pradeep Sarkar, who has worked with him before, the bike ad shows the fun side of Aamir.

Says Ali, "I just got a call from Dada (Sarkar) who told me I would be working with a leading actress. When I heard it was Bebo, I couldn't contain my excitement."

Breaking the ice

In the beginning, the two didn't talk much. "I jokingly told her that if I had to look at her face, I would just be smiling all day." That broke the ice between us and we started the shoot. I don't think I have ever been star struck, but you always get to learn when you work with professionals like her."

FACT: Aamir isn't new to the ad world. In the past, he has worked with Deepika in another commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment