Saturday, October 16, 2010

Akshay's fan gifts him family kirpan


Akshay`s fan gifts him family kirpanBollywood actor Akshay Kumar was touched when one of his Sikh fans presented him with his family kirpan (religious sword).

Supreet Narula from Lucknow had come for the auditions of Star Plus' new cookery show "MasterChef India" hosted by Akshay. The show goes on air Saturday.

"Meeting Akshay was like a dream come true. He was extremely down to earth and very welcoming," said Surpreet.

"When I had told my grandfather that I am going to gift my idol the family kirpan, he instantly agreed and Akshay was very touched by the gesture.

"He has promised me that he will hang the kirpan on his office wall and always treat it with respect. I had waited for years to meet Akshay and my biggest desire came true at
'MasterChef India'," Surpreet added.

No comments:

Post a Comment