Thursday, September 2, 2010

Man undergoes sex change to look like Lady Gaga





She has been at the receiving end of many scathing comments over her looks, but a Bulgarian fan of pop star Lady Gaga is undergoing a sex change operation to become her body double.
      
Penio Daskalov, 24, plans to have a full sex change operation and is enlisting cosmetic surgeons to turn him into a copy of Lady Gaga, reported New York Post online.
       
The aspiring pop star has already contacted the Poker face hit-maker's management as he wants to record a duet with his idol.
       
"I really admire the way she has created herself, so when I've had my operations I won't be quite a man or quite a woman," Daskalov said.
       
"I've already contacted her management and told them what I am doing and how I'd like to record a duet with her," he added.
       
Daskalov was a housemate on the Bulgarian version of the reality TV show Big Brother where he successfully tricked fellow contestants into thinking he was a woman.
       
There's no word yet from Gaga's camp as to whether or not she supports Daskalov's soon-to-be transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment