Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lohan fails drug test, faces jail again




 Lindsay Lohan is facing jail again after she failed a court-ordered drug and alcohol test.

The 24-year-old star, who recently completed a stint in prison and rehab for violating her probation in a DUI case, posted a series of messages to confirm the mishap.

"Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result," Lohan tweeted.

The actress, however, told her fans that she is "trying hard" despite the latest setback. "Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night," Lohan said.

The Mean Girls star is now facing a probation violation that is likely to land her in jail again. The judge had already threatened Lohan of 30 days in prison for
each probation violation and the actress says she is ready to face the consequences.

"I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps. This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences," Lohan said.

The court-mandated drug test happened last week. According to the terms of the actress' probation, said

No comments:

Post a Comment