Monday, September 27, 2010

Deepika Padukone opens up about being cheated upon



Verve magazine Sept issue, has Deepika revealing a lot of stuff about her life and relationships. Taking about relationships, she says when she commits to a relationship, she’s fully into it.

For me, sex is not just about physicality; there are emotions involved. I have never cheated or strayed when I’m in a relationship. If I’m going to be fooling around, why would I be in a relationship? Deepika said.

Talking about infidelity she’s faced in her relationships, Deepika said she’s caught her boyfriend cheating on her red-handed.

The first time he cheated on me, I thought there was something wrong with me or the relationship, but when someone makes a habit of it, you know the problem lies with him. Yet I was foolish enough to give him a second chance because he begged and pleaded, despite the fact that everyone around me said he was still straying. I guess I really wanted to believe in him. Then I actually caught him red-handed. It took me a while to get out, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment