Sunday, September 12, 2010

Brad is my only friend, says lonely Angelina





She is one of the world's  sexiest women and a Hollywood A-lister, but Angelina Jolie says that she is often lonely as her partner Brad Pitt is her only friend.

The couple have been together for the past five years and the Academy award winning actress said that Pitt is the only person she can talk to, reported CNN online.

The actress is currently in Pakistan in her role as a UN Goodwill Ambassador and when asked how she deals with the emotional pressures of her job, Jolie confessed she does not have many friends.

"I talk to Brad, he wants to know as much as he can about these issues and every trip. But I don't know, I don't have a lot of friends to talk to. He is really the only person I talk to," said the 35-year-old.

The actress raises six children with Pitt and wants them to understand the reason their mother takes these frequent trips into what are often dangerous and war-torn lands.

"I tell my children why I'm going and I explain to them, why I was packing flashlights and food. They help me pack things. It helps them to be better people to understand a little bit about the world," said Jolie.

No comments:

Post a Comment