Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sonakshi donates first earnings to Being Human


Sonakshi donates first earnings to Being Human MUMBAI: It seems Sonakshi Sinha wants to return Salman’s favors by donating her first earnings to his charitable trust Being Human. It is known that Salman Khan is highly instrumental in shaping her personality and launching her in Bollywood.

Sonakshi confirms, “Yes I
did. I believe in the art of giving and I have donated my signing amount to Being Human.” The actress is happy with her decision of helping the charity organization with her first and foremost earning.

She further reveals that Salman refused to accept her signing amount since it was her first earning and like any other newcomer it was very special to her. “Salman wanted me to spend it on myself and refused to take it but after lots of forcing I finally got him to accept it. It was the least I could do,” says sonakshi

Speaking about Salman she says, “Salman pushed me to better myself in every way, be it fitness, acting or overall personality! Have to say, Dabangg was a smooth process for me because he was there as a mentor and guide.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment