Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saif & Priyanka's mature love story


Director Siddharth Anand, who has worked with his favourite actor Saif Ali Khan in two Yash Raj Films like SALAAM NAMASTEY and TA RA RUM PUM has turned producer.




He will co-produce a mature love story along with
Khan with the latter playing his age. The director has signed Priyanka Chopra to play the female lead. The film will go on the floor in 2011.


"Yes I'm turning producer with my next film with Saif. We will be co-producing the film. About time I took my career to the next level. And who better to take me there than Saif?" Anand says in a statement.

This is the first time Khan and Chopra will share screen space.

Anand worked with Chopra in ANJAANA ANJAANI a Sajid Nadiadwala production that has Chopra pitted against Ranbir Kapoor. The film is due in theatres on September 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment