Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not dating Watson: George Craig



Former model and singer George Craig says he is not dating Emma Watson because their hectic schedules don't give them any time for love.

"I'm a single man. We really fancy each other but are just good friends. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend. We both live such busy lifestyles," contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.

"In an ideal world, for me anyway, it would be great if we could be together but we can't. I'm doing my thing, and she's doing hers. Maybe if the situation changed, we might be together."

Craig, who first met Watson when they shot a modelling campaign for luxury brand Burberry, insists he values the actress' friendship more than anything.

"We went to Glastonbury together and there was a lot of chemistry between us. We like each other a lot and I have a lot of respect for her. She's an amazing person and all that matters to me is I don't lose her as a friend," he added

No comments:

Post a Comment