Monday, August 30, 2010

Kim Kardashian wants to date a normal Armenian boy



Socialite Kim Kardashian wants to date a "normal Armenian boy" but is a bit sceptical to meet the man of her dreams on a reality show.

"I'm dating," said Kardashian, who has been linked to NFL star Miles Austin recently, on the red carpet at the Emmy Awards.

"(But) I don't like blind dates," she was quoted as saying by People magazine.

The 29-year-old beauty admits that mother Kris Jenner is always trying to set her up with somebody on the reality show Keeping up with the Kardashians.

"She's trying to come up with all these names in Hollywood, and I'm like 'Just get me out of here. I want a normal Armenian boy'. I absolutely lovethem. (But) I don't know if this one worked out that well," Kardashian said.

"(My mom) and Bruce (Jenner) met on a blind date and they have been married now [for] 20 years. I think that's really rare," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment