Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kim Kardashian says no to dating Hollywood stars



Socialite Kim Kardashian has no dreams of dating a popular Hollywood star. She says she would rather fall in love with a "normal, Armenian boy".

The 29-year-old, who is rumoured to be dating American footballer Miles Austin, says her family keeps setting her up with Hollywood stars, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I'm dating. But I don't like blind dates. My mother is trying to come up with all these names in Hollywood, and I'm like, 'Just get me out of here, I want a normal Armenian boy," she said.

Kardashian had previously quipped that she would have dated teen star Justin Bieber if he was "of legal age". And once again, she affirmed that she would never date anyone younger than 20.

"I was joking! It's like, 'Come on, people,' I would never seriously date a 16-year-old, an 18-year-old, a 20-year-old. It's all in fun. I like them young but even if he was legal, that's still too young for me," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment