Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kangna: I haven't found the right guy

When a woman is happy, she glows. This is pretty much on display in case of Kangna Ranaut who has never been happier. She is living a happy life both on and off the screen. From the real life trauma of physical and mental abuse followed by a broken relationship, she is happy being single. Also, ONCE UPON A TIME IN MUMBAAI - her first non-intense role in ages - has turned out to be a major success. No wonder, she is totally concentrating on her professional life and not quite hunting for love.


download KANGNA RANAUT wallpapers


"I won't say that I don't
have time for love. After all when it happens, you find time for it yourself. However, you don't go around looking for it. It has to be spontaneous. I haven't found the right guy and really, I am in no hurry either," says Kangna who has been officially single ever since she broke off with Adhyayan Suman early last year.

One wonders if she still feels the heart break and pines for love.



"On the contrary I didn't feel any pain even the next day of my break up," she smiles, "I was back to my regular self pretty quickly. See, it all depends upon the intensity of the relationship. For both Adhyayan and I, it was a mutual relief because we were always more of friends than lovers. When we tried taking the latter route, it started becoming very demanding."

This is the reason why till date, there is no bitterness between the two. "We are still very good friends and there is nothing wrong about that," is all that Kangna is willing to state here.

Well girl, we wish you luck here - with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment