Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jolie felt tough again after shooting Salt



Hollywood star Angelina Jolie enjoyed filming action film Salt especially because of the tough stunts, as motherhood had left her feeling "soft".

The actress was thrilled to get a chance to do her own stunts in the movie, reports contactmusic.com.

"It was difficult to switch to being an action hero for a minute. But it was so nice to have an excuse to get out of bed and get back in action and not feel so soft with the pregnancy and all that comes with it after," said Jolie, who shot for car chases, fight scenes and torture sequences for the movie.

Jolie gave birth to twins Knox and Vivienne in July 2008.

Although the 35-year-old star was glad she could do such a challenging role, she occasionally felt the need to be at home with her children.

"I did have a moment where I found myself thinking, 'I am somebody's mom, I don't belong here'. I was on the freeway with somebody chasing me and two weeks before I was at home feeding the babies. I felt like, 'Oh, they've got the wrong person'."

In addition to Knox and Vivienne, Angelina has four other children - Maddox, eight; Zahara, five; Pax, six; and Shiloh, four - with partner Brad Pitt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment