Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Britney transformed into Manga character for magazine cover




Pop princess Britney Spears has been transformed into a Manga character on the cover of a Japanese magazine, dressed in a series of risque outfits.

The singer is on the September cover of Pop magazine, dressed as a Manga doll wearing a lace negligee, reported Daily Mail online.

Other pictures show the mother-of-two dressed as a bride and a schoolgirl.

The 28-year-old had earlier donned a schoolgirl outfit, more than ten years ago for the video of her hit debut Baby One More Time.

But Britney is defending the pictures, insisting they are art.

"I loved working with Takashi. I especially liked how he took high-end fashion and incorporated it with Japanese Manga," said Spears.

"We took a lot of characters and art before we shot, so I could get a feel of what he was looking for. I was in Japan on my last promo tour, and I loved it," said Spears.

No comments:

Post a Comment