Saturday, July 31, 2010

Katrina Kaif secret date with Ranbir?



Dimpy Ganguly, the Kolkata based model who got married to Rahul Mahajan on a reality show a few months back, has reportedly walked out of the marriage. She alleges that Rahul beat her up on Thursday morning.
“Rahul beat me up early on Thursday morning after waking me up to know the contents of a message that had beeped on my phone. When I asked him to go back to sleep, he flew into a rage and began hitting me. He punched, kicked and dragged me by hair,” Dimpy told a TV channel.
Incidentally, Rahul was accused of domestic violence even by his first wife Shweta Singh, who also walked out of marriage with Rahul. The couple got divorced in 2008.
Son of late politician Pramod Mahajan, Rahul has had a troubled past and was also involved in a drug abuse case.

No comments:

Post a Comment